domingo, julio 30, 2006

Sábado de Marcha / Enjoying Saturday


Due to the unexpected events we lived along this first Saturday I thing I must writ it in English. I left the aubergue due to my deserved rest. I have another business downtown so I went to work there. Late in the afternoon, after a siesta, I went with my wife to help Tano with some translation. Then I met a German nice man: Frank. We went to the Auditorium to listen the Young Linconshire wind band. Absolutely GREAT. After that, we went with him and other people to have dinner in a local restaurant. A friend of Tano invited us and we enjoyed the dinner and the dancing after dinner until late. I returned to the aubergue for sleeping. Then I noticed that our hospitality was so wide that we went beyond the accomodation, we even entertain some visitors. Nevertheless, I must admit that Sahagun still keeps its temptation for human passions and it is common for the visitors to fall in love with the night and/or its inhabitants.
21 people stayed on Saturday.