domingo, junio 08, 2008

ELLEN HAAS / BEYOND THE TOUCH



It was an unexpected discovery. We received a mail from her talking about massage in terms of donation. We tried to be cautious, discreet and respectful regarding this proposal. We accepted at first. It is a human principle to think well about the others. So, after various telephone and mail contacts she decided to visit us. She came one day in the afternoon loaded with a heavy sack and a violin. I received her as better as I could. Her aspect was that of the germans: tall, blonde, well proportioned and with a remarkable tan on her face (she came from the southern beaches in Cádiz). I showed her a place to stay, a good bedroom. She stated clearly (like germans do) her aims, purposes and needs. We agreed her in the main terms and she started working the following day. At first, she showed Tano her abilities and he surprised at her professionality. Some other pilgrims told us about her skills. I observed her working and, undoubtedly I can say that she worked thoroughly with her patients. The price was donation. We enjoyed her presence and her abilities (all except me.. I'll wait for next time), Socorro, Carmen and others from the staff. And ... as it happens when you get good things... she left us very soon. Ellen acted honestly, seriously and devoted to her job. Unfortunatedly for us, she left us to continue her pilgrimage, a personal way in search of self fulfillment and wisdom through the touch. She talked me a few words about her future intentions but I enjoyed a lot when I heard her talking about Peru and her determination to finish her trip in that country in search of knowledge (wisdom for healing). I must confess that I had exactly the same aim but not through hand-healing but other knowledges. I wish we accomplish our aims. Cheers Ellen We wait for you soon.